The legal templates included in the plugin uses business data automatically using shortcodes.
This business data is captured in the general settings. You need to enter the following information on this page.
- Domain Name of your website
- Business Name
- Phone number
- Street number
- City, State, ZIP code
- Email Address
- Full Mailing Address
- Niche of your website
- Facebook Page URL
- Google Page URL
- Twitter Page URL
- LinkedIn Page URL
Apart from this there are few other settings.
- Show legal pages in search - This will enable website users to search your legal pages using your website search. If you don't want to make your legal pages searchable, disable it.
- Affiliate Dislosure - If you have an affiliate site, you can add an affiliate disclosure right from your WordPress post editor. The document futher explains how to add affiliate disclosure on a website.
- Adult Content Site - If you have an adult content site, enabling this will enable a popup on your site, asking you to confirm your age.
- Give Credit - This will add a small credit at the end of each legal pages on your site of "Generated by WPLegalPages". If you disable it, the credit will not be displayed.
Once you've provided with all the details, save the settings.